|4-seat-car||1 Way||13 USD|
|7-seat-car||1 Way||17 USD|
|16-seat-car||1 Way||24 USD|
|0905 566 176 BOOKING|
Commitments are cheaper than Taxi and Grab. Saving up 40%. Pay after end each trip. Instant confirmation.
New cars with strong A/C. Highlights: Friendly Drivers Available, 24/7 Online Support Available, Fast Response.
Transfer from Da Nang Airport to Hoi An by Private Car
If you are looking for a vehicle from Da Nang to Hoi An, do not forget to choose a private car. That is the best way for you to enjoy all the new and youthful beauty of Da Nang – the city of the bridges. Go along the most beautiful seaways in the city, watching the bustling life of the local people before coming to Hoi An – a small town famous for it’s spectacularly well-preserved old trading port. The old town of Hoi An is one of the must destination in Southeast Asia due to its unique beauty, delicious cuisine and rich culture.
Da Nang to Hoi An is 28 kilometers which is less than an hour drive with a private car. Unlike taking the bus, private transfer allows you to depart on your most convenient time and may opt to enjoy sightseeing along the way which will save you time and money rather than getting separate tour afterwards.
There are several places to visit along the way from Da Nang to Hoi An. Hoi An Private Car Company gives you the freedom to choose the places you want to explore a little more.
Among the Recommended Stops Are the Following
- Linh Ung Pagoda (upon request + 12$) – Sitting on the stunning Son Tra Peninsula, Linh Ung Pagoda is the home of the famous giant 64 meter “Lady Buddha” statue. Dubbed by the locals as “a meeting place of Heaven and Earth’s sacred air”.
- The Marble Mountains (upon request +8$) – A cluster of 5 limestone and marble mountains that each represent one of the elements. Covered with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains offer a fantastic panoramic view of Danang at the peak, great for photo opportunities.
- My Khe Beach – Featured in Forbes Magazine and dubbed as Vietnam’s most “picturesque beach”. My Khe Beach offers 30 kilometers of golden white sands and crystal clear water. Perfect for sunbathing & surfing.
- My Son Sanctuary (upon request +35$) – It is located 37 kilometers from Hoi An, roughly an hour drive. Between the 4th and 13th centuries, a culture which owed its religious origins to Indian Hinduism existed on the coast of contemporary Vietnam.
- You may be interested in our : Hoi An to Da Nang Private Car
You May be Looking for Maps from Da Nang to Hoi An
Pictures of Cars
Sedan ( Toyota Vios, Kia Cerato, Cruze, Mazda 4…)
Minivan ( Toyota Fortuner, Inova…)
Van ( Ford Transit, Toyota Hiace, Huyndai Solati)
HOI AN PRIVATE CAR COMPANY & TRANSPORTS
🏠 117 nguyễn Phúc Tần – Quang Nam – Hoi An
☎️ Hotline: +84905566176